Saturday, November 26, 2005

Late Nights & Early Mornings

Last night, Ryan & Drew decided that it was time for teens at the Farrells. I think we had at least a dozen, maybe even fifteen. Their friends are so special and awesome ~ it is always a blessing when they come to visit. After talking, laughing, playing pool & bumper pool, they settled in to watch the Kingdom of Heaven, a slow moving, but house rattling event.

After listening to the house rumble from the bass in the movie's music and awaiting everyone to leave, we went to sleep about midnight. The alarm at 6.45am came early, but once I got in the pool for Aqua Aerobics, it was oohhh sooo definitely worth getting up early. It had been several weeks since I had been, and this old body really needs me to care for it with water workouts on a regular basis!

We've been looking at furniture for the computer loft today ~ it's time to retire the $29 Sam's tables currently holding the boys' computers. But it's time for a break since I'm heading out for my "Every-six-months-whether-I-need-it-or-not" haircut and highlight with Leslie (who has been doing my hair since 1986). Then we get to have dinner with Robyn & Darold this evening ~ woo hoo!!

No comments: