- Dave left for the gym at 6.40 to cycle & pump iron.
- I left at 8.00 for a 4 hour class that we've been trying to take for months at church (but have been out of town when it's been scheduled), Dave's going next month -- it was awesome.
- Ryan left for work at the Japanese healthy fast food restaurant.
- Dave came home and shoveled ~ about 5" on the driveway and sidewalk
- I came home and got after staining the rest of the woodwork.
- Dave then took Drew to an interview at an office supply store, which was rescheduled and relocated in the process (looks like Drew'll be getting the job ~ yippee skippee!)
- Trey, Sean, Christian, Brian, Jake, Lars, and Sam played in the snow quite a lot ~ and I'm bummed I didn't de-rubber glove and get pix 'cause they were having a hoot ~ I don't like that I can be so task oriented :(
- We shared our excitement about the wood staining with a few other neighbors who came to visit.
- Drew went on a double date downtown to the Parade of Lights and Maggianos.
- Ryan went to visit his girlfriend at her family's house after work.
- The standard, daily, never ending, loads of laundry were done.
- Jules, Brian, and Jake joined Trey, Sean, Christian, Dave and I for a yum-yum chicken fajita dinner.
- Eight of us played spoons after dinner (oh what fun!)
- And watched college football.
Big day. Tired people. Little ones asleep.
Crisp and clear outside ~ and very cold.
Nice soft cuddly warm beds.
Good night :~)
No comments:
Post a Comment