Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

These pictures are some of the first that I ever took DIGITAL :~)

Going down to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta with Robyn & Darold in October 2001 was the perfect time to jump into the techy age.
Now that we can print digital prints so easily from walgreens.com; I don't miss my 35mm at all.

Enjoy your day ~ live from your heart ~ up, up, and away!!


















3 comments:

Mellifluous said...

Hot Air Balloons are great! I got to go on one when I was in HS. But it wasn't as romantic as I expected since I had to wear a helmet.

Also...I've noticed a bunch of people linking your blog...so I'm guessing it isn't private anymore. So, is it ok if I link you now?

Sherrie said...

Mel ~ Very cool about the balloon, your mom & dad had to be happy about the helmet, and if links are popping up, then I suppose you're right :~) It's funny to think that more people than just my family would be interested in, "What's Up?" ~ ha ha ha ~ but alas if they enjoy my pix and less-than random thoughts, that's fine by me! Love, Sherrie

Mellifluous said...

Helmets are the way to go in lots of sport nowadays. I'm sure my parents were glad I was protected. It was a fun ride once I got over my preconceived notions. Its hard to let go of the romance though...