Drew had his four impacted wisdom teeth out this morning and is recovering well. Man! He wanted to be curled up like a baby afterward, it was soooo funny! (In a sick sort of way I guess :) He doesn't even remember this part of his post-surgery...
I've been to the eye doc today. The pain/pressure has been concluded to be a result of a torn and rough cornea probably from studying too late, getting up too early, not using enough eye lubricant drops, and my lid adhering to my cornea over night and tearing it off this morning. Good news is that recovery is about 24 hours and healing full. Using drops every hour now and then 4 times a day forever :)Trey's at his first all nighter at church with the JUNIOR HIGH GROUP... Okay, now that is freaky! I was expecting Ryan to graduate from High School but Trey graduating from 6th grade caught me by surprise ~ this picture is from right after Trey's graduation ... He had made Ryan an art project of Chuck Norris because Ry loves Chuck Norris jokes ~ now that was funny!
Sean's waiting for one of his great buddy's in the neighborhood to get home so we can have a sleepover. This next picture is from 5 years ago of Ryan and Sean but it is soooo cute!!
Ryan and Kelli are working hard cleaning Ryan's room as I type this ~ closet, drawers, full thing ... thank heaven's for girlfriends!Kelli found out today that she's been accepted to CU Boulder, so the love birds are happy. Her grades were great but there had been a transcript delay so they thought she'd have to wait a semester. She's already got lots of credits (AP in high school plus this past year at community college). Kelli's such a sweet girl ~ aren't they just the cutest couple?

Today post-op, Drew's hanging out with his girlfriend Brittany and has been visited by many of his buddies, too. Lots of movies and halo on X-Box (video games), as he is just laying low in the basement. Brittany's such an awesome girl as well.
I'm so happy with both Kelli & Britt ~ they are great to my guys, my guys are awesome to them, and they are both so very pleasant and enjoyable to have around. Just superb! I feel very fortunate when they are around as they bring joy and smiles to our home and all of lives.I'm still letting my hair grow out ~ no bangs. I used headbands a lot in the early stages. I've used lots of barrettes, some combs, and claw clips. Anything to keep it pulled back out of my face!! Here's a pretty good picture of how I wear it a lot these days ~ just one clip on side. It's a great picture that Pastor Ken took at the graduation party of me and Sean swinging on the dance floor!
Dave and I have been dieting ~ he's down 40 pounds (!!) and I'm down 5 ~ We both want to lose another 5. It seems like we are hardly eating anything and that's been tough, but we're liking being a bit more slender. We sure do match our kids better now :)At the grad party, the three dad's did a great dance and then gave tributes to their sons. Each of the Dad's talks were so special in their unique way ~ Pastor Ken's on memories, Jim's with wisdom, and Dave brought a tear to everyone's eye ~ it was soooo sweet and soooo cool ...
Love, Sherrie



2 comments:
its a good thing you got those pictures in mom i was about to put a comment saying "What's Up, Sherrie?" because it would be ironic. haha
look drews hapy
Ha ha ha ~ that would have been funny :~)
Yeah, Drew is happy ... seems like we're blessed with seeing that a lot more these days :~)
Ahhhh, Life is good
(by the way Mozilla Firefox was the key to finally being able to post photos ~ the culprit was my Internet Explorer)
Post a Comment