Now that's what we call a great day!
It was our 2nd trip to an indoor skatepark with boys
(we were all sad that Trey wasn't with us this time).
.
The fearsome trio ...
It was AMAZING how much better the boys were this week than last!
Much less falling and lots and lots and lots of skill mastery!
.





Sean is absolutely INCREDIBLE on his rollarblades ... .
It was our 2nd trip to an indoor skatepark with boys
(we were all sad that Trey wasn't with us this time).
.
The fearsome trio ...
It was AMAZING how much better the boys were this week than last!Much less falling and lots and lots and lots of skill mastery!
.





Sean is absolutely INCREDIBLE on his rollarblades ... .






2 comments:
Talk about catching up all at once. :) Hope you are having a great trip.
And amazingly it was less than a week and a half of pictures I had to catch up! As I was posting, I realized how blessed and busy our lives are ...
Post a Comment