We had the warmest and most beautiful day in Colorado this past week.
The weatherman said it set an all time record
for the warmest day in November
EVER ...
.
It was even more special
Because of the gorgeous sunrise
that ushered in the morning ...
When I was a little girl,
And I asked my mom what was her favorite color,
She always replied,
"Sky Blue Pink."
.
I don't ever recall her telling me what color this actually was,
And I always felt "sky blue pink" was an answer to avoid an answer.
.
But as a mommy myself, I've always wondered
if this is the color she meant ... wow!
.


Sky Blue Pink ...
It's been my favorite color, too.
for the warmest day in November
EVER ...
.
It was even more special
Because of the gorgeous sunrise
that ushered in the morning ...
When I was a little girl,And I asked my mom what was her favorite color,
She always replied,
"Sky Blue Pink."
.
I don't ever recall her telling me what color this actually was,
And I always felt "sky blue pink" was an answer to avoid an answer.
.
But as a mommy myself, I've always wondered
if this is the color she meant ... wow!
.



Sky Blue Pink ...It's been my favorite color, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment