Dear Family & Friends ~
.
I am loving my new pedometer ...
it tracks number of steps, mileage, calories burned,
.
I am loving my new pedometer ...
it tracks number of steps, mileage, calories burned,
has a backlight and easy sensitivity adjustment
AND you can take your pulse with it, too
(such an interesting little piece of easy information!)
.
Of course, what I'm really loving,
AND you can take your pulse with it, too
(such an interesting little piece of easy information!)
.
Of course, what I'm really loving,
is the increase in the quality of my health.
I've been wearing a pedometer since the first of this year
and striving for 10,000 steps a day (and so has Robyn!)
As a result --> I've honestly never felt healthier, stronger,
peppier, and upbeat at any time in my life.
And this little gizmo gets a whole lot of the credit
(as does Michaelann for taking me on my first Bolder Boulder in 2004!)
.
As some of our friends have indicated they would like one,
I am going to order a batch from Amazon.com
.
As some of our friends have indicated they would like one,
I am going to order a batch from Amazon.com
so we can share the shipping charges
(which are an extra 50% to the cost if you only order one!)
.
So, for $15, you may be added to the batch order
(and there may be a refund depending on the final cost)
~~ Please let me know if you want me to add your name ~~
I am going to send in the order next Monday, November 13th ...
(which are an extra 50% to the cost if you only order one!)
.
So, for $15, you may be added to the batch order
(and there may be a refund depending on the final cost)
~~ Please let me know if you want me to add your name ~~
I am going to send in the order next Monday, November 13th ...
No comments:
Post a Comment