Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Drew & Brit's Birthday @ Amy's

Every Tuesday afternoon,
Drew & Brit serve as shepherds
at Amy's house for her elementary age kids' & their friends
Missional Community gathering.
Which, in my opinion,
Is one of the COOLEST things in the world!

.
It's Brit's birthday, and in one of the most precious pictures of 2006
here are some of the kids and the cake they made for her ...This next picture was taken as Drew & Brit were heading out
to the Melting Pot for her special birthday dinner ... such a cute couple!
Happy Birthday Briti!!
.
Love, Sherrie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are such a cute couple! What did Drew finally decide to get her?

Sherrie said...

He said jewelry is just not right for a birthday in December!

So Drew bought her two pairs of "silver" jeans from a store called Buckles. Laura shops with Brit so knew the "special numbers" that they take from each person for a perfect fit.

She tried them on after dinner last night and they fit beautifully and were cute as can be. She was berry berry berry happy :~)

Anonymous said...

well that is a great gift too...I know I can never have too many pairs of jeans. ha sounds like something I need to get Ryan for christmas!

Sherrie said...

... and who would have guessed it was such a fantastic and exciting and romantic gift? perfect for chirstmas :)

Mellifluous said...

I'm so excited to hear about their ministry together...I'll have to give Brit a hard time for not telling me about it before.