I had recent meetings in California and something I enjoyed IMMENSELY
Was being able to walk, and walk, and walk without any ICE!!
.
Our hotel was about 2 miles from the beach,
And although I was in California for less than 48 hours,
I made the trek twice... it felt so so good and it was so so beautiful!
.












And the trip home in the host's corporate jet was superb!
Another great big WOW!!
Was being able to walk, and walk, and walk without any ICE!!
.
Our hotel was about 2 miles from the beach,
And although I was in California for less than 48 hours,
I made the trek twice... it felt so so good and it was so so beautiful!
.













And the trip home in the host's corporate jet was superb!Another great big WOW!!

Gene, Keith, Mike & David ...
Sherrie, Linda, Cynthia & Gayle ...
No comments:
Post a Comment