
4th Grade Homework Assignment ~ 15 minute writing:
If you could choose one relative to spend the day with,
If you could choose one relative to spend the day with,
who would it be and what would you do?
Remember to organize your ideas and keep the topic narrow.
Remember to organize your ideas and keep the topic narrow.
.
Sean's Response:
If I could spend only one day with my brother Ryan I would have the time of my life. The most fun thing would be if he could take me to CU and we could go anywhere like kemestry and math and all the other great subjects. And we could also drive back home and go to play lazer tag and bowl. RYAN ROCKS! I am so overwelmed and excited to see a movie with him. I love it when he takes me out to lunch. I would do every fun thing in the world with him like sky dive, bunji jump, tubing and snowboarding. There is nothing that is not fun about Ryan. He loves me and I love him and nothing will make me think twice about that.
1 comment:
THATS SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment