Tuesday, April 03, 2007

In My Video Game?

In My Video Game?
.
"Mom... Mom..." I said in a yawning tone. "Why do I feel furry?" I questioned myself out loud. As I look down... then I realized... I was Chewbocka from Lego Starwars 2 the Original Trilogy, Volume 1, Episode 5, "Yeew that was a mouthful," I say in real life. "AAA! I am trapped in my video game! Cool, I'm in a T.V. Now that I got in here, I dont' have to do anything."
.
As I peer out of the T.V. I noticed my brother sitting on the couch drinking a soda. "Ooh... I want a soda."
.
"While I'm in the this mess, I guess I just have to get out of it." After pacing back and forth for 10 minutes with my body hair waving everywhere I realized my lazer shooter had fallen out of my pocket. "Hey why don't I just shoot it open. Duuuuh.... POW POW boing Poow!! Why did my lazer just reflect off of the glass?"
.
"Hey, what if I just bang against it? Here goes nothing." SPLAT! OW! "Why do I have to be so dumb all the time?"
.
After pacing back and forth yet again with my bad hair waving a lot... I took out my phone, "I will just call 1-80-rentasabor." Beep Beep Boo Bop. "Hello, is this lord Hidious?" I said. ITS NOT HIDIOUS, ITS SIDIOUS!!! "Oh, sorry but can I rent your light sabor?" "Sure I will be there in 20 seconds." 10 minutes later Hidious arrived, I mean Sidious. "HERE TAKE IT, HAPPY NOW!"
.
After he left I turned on the light sabor. BOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW... After shattering the glass and getting out, I noticed I still had body fur!
.
"Sean! What is that on your body?" my mom asked. 2 hours later we got back home from a series of trips. One of them was a haricut - or should I say a body cut...
.
by Sean
Grade 4

No comments: