And I was showered with love, gifts, playtime, and laughs Including the outdoor game of Bocce Ball (superb!) Somewhere in there, the boys even re-did my front flower beds And planted my new electric flowers for nighttime... woo hoo!!
i'll have to post a picture ... they are stars that light up at night that are "planted" in my front flower box ... they look like little white twinkles when it is dark :) miss you too!!
Let's see ... I'm Dave's wife; Ryan, Drew, Trey & Sean's mom; lover of God, family & friends; busy & committed participant in life; strategic consultant; and active ponderer. I use my blog as an electronic photo journal for sharing events, thoughts, and memories with family & friends.
2 comments:
what are electric flowers? that sounds really cool!
miss you!
i'll have to post a picture ... they are stars that light up at night that are "planted" in my front flower box ... they look like little white twinkles when it is dark :) miss you too!!
Post a Comment