We had a great day skiing (Dave, Jules, and I) and snowboarding
(Drew, Britt, Trey, Sean, Brian, Jake & Zach) at Breckenridge in early December
Due to the cold, I'm not the best of picture takers for such winter events,
but here are four from the day (thank you Jules for the mtn top pix!)
Brian ...
Sean & Zach ...
Zach ready for the slopes ...
Our favorite goofball at the Maggie ...
Dave, Sherrie & Jules ...
My big-time honey and me...
Time for Lunch ... Zach & Jake ...
Brian & Trey ...
Britt & Drew ...
Drew & Brittany ...
Sherrie & some beautiful views of the mountain ...
Brit on the drive home ...
Beautiful sky blue pink sunset on the way home ...
It was a super cold day, but once you get past that,
it was simply and completely a beautiful and awesome.
It was so special having Drew & Britt go up to the mountains with us,
especially as Drew's moving out is now only about a month away.
And the boys were incredibly awesome on their boards.
And even more amazing (I mean really!)
is just how great Jules, Dave and I were out there skiing those blue slopes!!
Swoosh!
(Drew, Britt, Trey, Sean, Brian, Jake & Zach) at Breckenridge in early December
Due to the cold, I'm not the best of picture takers for such winter events,
but here are four from the day (thank you Jules for the mtn top pix!)
Brian ...
Sean & Zach ...
Zach ready for the slopes ...
Our favorite goofball at the Maggie ...
Dave, Sherrie & Jules ...
Brian & Trey ...
Britt & Drew ...
Sherrie & some beautiful views of the mountain ...
It was a super cold day, but once you get past that,
it was simply and completely a beautiful and awesome.
It was so special having Drew & Britt go up to the mountains with us,
especially as Drew's moving out is now only about a month away.
And the boys were incredibly awesome on their boards.
And even more amazing (I mean really!)
is just how great Jules, Dave and I were out there skiing those blue slopes!!
Swoosh!
No comments:
Post a Comment