Friday, January 18, 2008

Benign :-)



........Test results - benign :-)

..........................(benign = no signs of cancer)

...........................................Praise the Lord!!

21 comments:

surrealblogger said...

Yes, we thank you Lord.

I love you Sherrie!

nancy

Anonymous said...

Praise God !!! Yeeahh... think purple for victory, no longer pink :)) Inger

Anonymous said...

YES!!! God is GOOD!!! I am so happy. Kim

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you… Connie

Anonymous said...

What great news. Thanks for sharing! Becky

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!! Erik

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!! Lori

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Dot

Anonymous said...

Great news. We knew it wouldn't be but is always great to have that confirmation. Love you! Robyn

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!! We rejoice with you!!!! Betty

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sherrie, the love and friendship, and all the prayers are with you. With all my love Mother

Anonymous said...

So happy about your test results!!! You will enjoy your weekend… Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Sherrie...Praise God.! I rejoice with you!! Kristin

Anonymous said...

SHERRIE, YEAH!!!! Thank you Lord for all of your blessings and praises. Love, JULIE

Anonymous said...

Sherrie, Thanks be to God that your news was good and thanks for letting us know. I was worried about you and Inger. God Bless, Lori

Anonymous said...

HIP-HIP HOORAY! Deana

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherrie, I am so pleased to hear that you had a clean bill of health. You were definitely in my prayers. I truly think that God works in amazing ways. :) Heather

Anonymous said...

Praise God Sherrie! Congratulations to you and to Inger for your great results. Love you, Michelle

Anonymous said...

So GLAD to hear the news – PTL! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Love you, love you, Beck

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!! Barb

Anonymous said...

Yea...thank God! Michaelann