We've been joining our neighbors for a lot of skiing this season and we are having a ball!
These pictures are from our latest adventure at Vail last weekend.
Dave drove us up in the Excursion,
along with Jule & her boys Brian & Jake and our neighbor Henry.
These pictures are from our latest adventure at Vail last weekend.
Dave drove us up in the Excursion,
along with Jule & her boys Brian & Jake and our neighbor Henry.





with us anymore as they are lovin' terrain parks and black runs ...
We captured them at lunch
and I was with Trey for awhile after he took a big header after a jump ...

These pics are from one of the back bowls ...
I left my poles at the bottom of the mountain after our first run and skied the day without them.
There are times that it's hard (on the flat areas at the top and bottom around the lifts,
as well as when I lose my balance putting on my skis, taking them off,
or just plain tripping over them) but I love the freedom for my hands.
I think I'm probably going to give the poles up for good.
This mountain is steeper than the others we usually ski,
and with all the powder it took more work to keep our skis together -
As a result our legs were exhausted by the end of the day.
Vail - it gave us a great work out and we enjoyed the beauty of the outdoors
and the special love of family and friends.
Swoosh!
No comments:
Post a Comment