Saturday, June 14, 2008

In Momma's Office ...

Probably the most oft' seen place for Momma is in her office ...

Ordering Christmas Presents ...
Working on actuarial packages ...
Or sending a thank you note to Harrisburg, PA for chocolate!

Our Colorado grocery stores do not carry Hershey's Chocolate Milk Mix anymore :(
Our two sources are packages from my favorite Pennsylvanian's
And online ordering from Hometown Favorites at amazon.com ...
Ahhh, the great pleasures of life!

3 comments:

The Wades said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I have so much fun finding new blogs to read.

I just read "working on actuarial packages.." are you an actuary? My brother-in-law is, and very few people ever know what that is. (probably including myself.) :)

Keri is such a cutie. Doesn't she look great up on that horse? Thanks again.

Sherrie said...

actually I'm more of an accountant ... and part of what I do is gather and subtotal, and triangulate, and analyze, and present all the year-end loss-run numbers to give to the actuaries so they can do their calculations of the losses still yet to come :)

Sherrie said...

and yes, keri is as cute as sweet potato pie ... has been since her birth (when I was 9) and always will be I'm sure :)