Saturday, July 26, 2008

A few snaps from around the house ...

Here are a few recent snaps from around the house :)


Drew taking a picture of Ryan during a video skype call
(it is so cool talking to Ryan with audio + video + free!)

Sean and one of the 12 bunnies that have been caught this past week
(this was such a sweet baby bunny ... they are on the catch & release program)

Brett, baby bunny & Sean ~ along with the bunny net ...

Dave fixing another flat tire on another bike ...
a common experience for our uncommonly awesome dad!
Dave loves the bikestand that he got for Christmas for occasions such as these :)


Trey lying on the driveway while chattin' with Mom & Dad ...

Dave making another 16 year old bathroom look like brand new!
Boring? No, just a day in our family's blessed home life :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

Sher~
I just tried to put a video on my blog but it has no sound. Any ideas? Did Sean request black locks? Obviously. What's the story? What has mom done on her blog that I can't comment at all? So many questions, so little time! I love you.

Sherrie said...

- to post a video, I copy the "embed" code from the right side of the you tube page into the "edit html" tab of my post - OR - I upload my own video clips using the icon next to the picture one on the post screen. I've never had trouble with sound (???)

- I can't tell why comments are disabled on your momma's blog. Based on her last post I would guess that maybe she wanted to allow anonymous post option or to take off comment moderation but instead enabled links and disabled comments. She'll have to work on her settings to allow comments.

- Trey, Sean, Brian & Jake ALL went dark last month (my "blackheads" :) Not sure why but I was happy to oblige, goofballs!

Love ya!

Keri said...

Thanks for the info, my love.
Some of it was over my head...
nothing new!
please give your blackheads a "hello" from me.
k