In early May we had another early camping adventure to Chatfield Lake State Park
with Robyn & Darold and Jules, Brian & Jake.
Chatfield is a beautiful park with great views of the mountains, spacious spots,
and it is so close we can all "commute" to work & school to make a long camping trip.
The views ...
Darold & Robyn's place ...

Jules' place with a welcoming committee!
Our casa ...
One day while Brian & Jake were at baseball,
Robyn, Darold, Dave & I rode our bikes "a 'fer piece" to a new store called Tipsey's
(I think this was a 25 mile roundtrip adventure)


And on another day, we all took a big hike ... some people just walked part of the way
But some of us did the whole 10 mile journey around the lake
These pix are from the 1st part on day 1.
I wish I had snapped more pix from the full hike around,
including from on top of the dam and from the "other side" of the lake ~
We really had a great time!







Our Camping Team
Darold, Robyn, Dave, Sherrie, Jules, Brian, Trey, Sean & Jake
It was such a beautiful and fun weekend!
(we even had to pay for sunday night since we left so late!)
Chatfield is a beautiful park with great views of the mountains, spacious spots,
and it is so close we can all "commute" to work & school to make a long camping trip.
The views ...
Darold & Robyn's place ...
Jules' place with a welcoming committee!
Our casa ...
One day while Brian & Jake were at baseball,
Robyn, Darold, Dave & I rode our bikes "a 'fer piece" to a new store called Tipsey's
(I think this was a 25 mile roundtrip adventure)
And on another day, we all took a big hike ... some people just walked part of the way
But some of us did the whole 10 mile journey around the lake
These pix are from the 1st part on day 1.
I wish I had snapped more pix from the full hike around,
including from on top of the dam and from the "other side" of the lake ~
We really had a great time!
Our Camping Team
Darold, Robyn, Dave, Sherrie, Jules, Brian, Trey, Sean & Jake
It was such a beautiful and fun weekend!
(we even had to pay for sunday night since we left so late!)
No comments:
Post a Comment