Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hydrogen Peroxide ...

Before this evening, I never knew that hydrogen peroxide could be used
to help a doggie vomit ~ 5ml for a 28 pound cocker spaniel seems the perfect dose.
Ashleigh returned the plum pit with little wear for the adventure
And we were so thankful for neighbors assistance & accompaniment!
Nighty, night and we're all sleeping tight :)


4 comments:

Crissy-Charlie said...

Hey Sweetie, Love the look of your blog plus the little video's. Cool! Couldn't tell who was on your right in second picture of Golden Gate. Also enjoyed your little slideshow. Wow! Guess I'd better check this all out now that I am home and posting is not a problem. Love you. Crissy & Charlie

Sherrie said...

I was taking the camp meal picture and the beautiful people are my neighbor Jules, sister Robyn, bro-in-law Darold, and darling husband Dave :)

I hope you continue to post on your blog ~ it makes me happy :)

Keri said...

We have used this little trick on Star too many times to count when she has been successful getting to her favorite food.....chocolate.

The Wades said...

i never knew about peroxide. i've never even considered making my dog vomit. perhaps i should watch him a little more closely.

whenever the need arises, i'll have you to thank for this knowledge! who says blogging is a waste of time??!!!

:)