I guess every good blogger after a few years must take a break ...
I've missed you and am looking forward to rejoining the blogging ranks again shortly :)
Probably starting with Christmas pix; then
a great trip to Tucson to visit Moms, Alamogordo to visit Aunt Cris, Uncle Charlie, and Grandpa,
and Albuquerque to see Cousin Keri, Tom, Kali & Aubrey; and then
a wonderful afternoon /evening with Ryan and his Kenya Diggit Reunion ...
Ahhh ... all between some incredibly crunched year-end close accounting!
All is very well here and I hope everyone is having a great start to a great new year ...
Let's count our blessings, let's count them one by one!
Love and kisses to all,
Sherrie
I've missed you and am looking forward to rejoining the blogging ranks again shortly :)
Probably starting with Christmas pix; then
a great trip to Tucson to visit Moms, Alamogordo to visit Aunt Cris, Uncle Charlie, and Grandpa,
and Albuquerque to see Cousin Keri, Tom, Kali & Aubrey; and then
a wonderful afternoon /evening with Ryan and his Kenya Diggit Reunion ...
Ahhh ... all between some incredibly crunched year-end close accounting!
All is very well here and I hope everyone is having a great start to a great new year ...
Let's count our blessings, let's count them one by one!
Love and kisses to all,
Sherrie
No comments:
Post a Comment