The biggest shopping day of the year ...
I'm shopping online for Christmas today. It's neat how more and more and more options are developing online to supplement the "brick-n-mortar" stores. I am so happy to not deal with traffic, parking places, crowds, and lines when it isn't necessary.
Dave & Drew are headed to Peak Office Furniture now to look at desk options for our loft. We're thinking that since it is a business store, it will be less crowded than usual today. They're also going to drop off applications for Drew at a hardware store and a sub-sandwich shop. My mom suggested that Drew apply at places he could use his strengths in computers & technology and I think Dave & Drew will use that idea and stop by some other places for applications today as well. Ryan got called into work about an hour ago, so he's out and about already today as well.
It's gorgeous outside ~ I'm going to have Trey & Sean get showered and outdoors to play. Then, it's back to web-surfing for me looking at some special things I have in mind for Christmas gifts this year :~)
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment