Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Youth Group @ Our Place

We love hosting the Gathering at our house of our youth group teens from Ranch and Rock Canyon high schools twice each month. Hannah C makes an awesome shepherding leader and the teens rock! Tonight was our Christmas celebration with food, treats, white elephant gift exchange, and the games of Catch Phrase and Scene It.

Even though the last day of finals are tomorrow, we had a great turn out of a dozen teens with Ryan & Drew, Hannah & Ingrid, Jamie & Ashleigh, Alyssa & Shena, Garrett & Ryan, Beth & Freeze. As the evening drew to a close, we caught the cook's group red-handed with white toilet paper trying to make a mark ~ we rock!

Pix are worth 1,000 words, right? So here they are ...









2 comments:

Mellifluous said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. Maybe if I had not given in to the stress our group was voicing about finals and planned something bigger, they would have come for a study break. Live and learn!

Sherrie said...

It seems that it's kind of hit or miss with the teens ~ isn't it? I feel that I can never figure them out either. As much as I love hosting the youth, I can't seem to escape always wondering if we're doing it "right" ... Guess we just keep on lovin' em!