Drew and his team arrived home safe, sound, tired, and happy on Monday night / Tuesday morning (I guess that's the right description for 2am, yeah?) and they are WONDERFUL. In Drew's one word summary, the trip was AWESOME!
Drew said he was able to stay with Harrison again this year (his Tico from last year) and he shared with us that the Ticos Youth Group members brought 60 non-churched friends to the big weekend retreat and of the 60, it appears that 30 have received Christ as their savior. Please join us in celebrating the fruit of the journey as well as the deepening of relationships and the growth of character in our teens.
Thank you everyone for your support of Drew and this Costa Rica team ~ you'll be seeing faces in heaven that you were a part of harvesting!
I'm so happy I could split open!!
Smiles and love to all, Sherrie
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment