We're Back from an Awesome Vacation to
Yellowstone & The Grand Tetons!
I don't yet have the "great" pix (those would have been taken by bro-in-law Darold) but I've got a few that show the flavor of the beautiful national parks we've just returned from visiting!
There's nothing quite like being in awe of God's great creation with great and special people :~)
We had an awesome one-week trip with our neighbors and family: Robyn & Darold; Jules, Brian, Jake; Jack, Michaelann, Benjamin, Braeden; Ogy, Lisa, Colby, Carly, Reesy; Brian & Courtney; Dee & John; Henry, Susan, Caitlin & Bridget ... Man it was sooooo hard to come home...
Here are some pictures to explain why:
I don't yet have the "great" pix (those would have been taken by bro-in-law Darold) but I've got a few that show the flavor of the beautiful national parks we've just returned from visiting!
There's nothing quite like being in awe of God's great creation with great and special people :~)
We had an awesome one-week trip with our neighbors and family: Robyn & Darold; Jules, Brian, Jake; Jack, Michaelann, Benjamin, Braeden; Ogy, Lisa, Colby, Carly, Reesy; Brian & Courtney; Dee & John; Henry, Susan, Caitlin & Bridget ... Man it was sooooo hard to come home...
Here are some pictures to explain why:










I can't wait to share pictures of bears, moose, beaver, elk, buffalo, osprey, bald eagles, elk babies, beaver babies, and moose babies that Darold took on his super-dooper incredible digital camera!And the geothermal formations were astounding!
Old Faithful, the artisan pots, the caldron, and more ...
Every trail, hike, right turn, and left turn held another stunning feature.
Hmmmmm ~ when do we get to go back!!??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment