Saturday, November 11, 2006

Limb Trim ~ By Ryan & Kelli

Ryan and Kelli came home for an afternoon & evening
to celebrate Ryan's birthday.

.
We had a great time swinging in the sun,
Going to the movie, "Man of the Year"
(with Robin Williams - we recommend it highly),
Enjoying dinner at Olive Garden,
and we were so happy that Drew & Brittany could be with us, too :~)
Then little Halo for Ryan & Drew, and a little shopping for Kelli & I ..
. .
All in all, it was a most perfect and super day!
.
These pictures are from the beginning,
when as Ryan, Kelli, and I sat on the swing,
Ryan decided that it was time for the dead limbs
from previous snow damage to be taken out of the trees.
.
And I saw so much of his father in our son ...
.
Happy Birthday Ryan!
.
It's such a blessing seeing you "all growed up"
Much love, Mom

No comments: