Last month, I asked Trey,
"If you could do anything with anybody for a few hours,
who would you pick, what would you do, and why?"
.
When he turned the question on me, I answered,
"Rocky's mom Michelle, I wouldn't care what we did as long as we could chatter,
"If you could do anything with anybody for a few hours,
who would you pick, what would you do, and why?"
.
When he turned the question on me, I answered,
"Rocky's mom Michelle, I wouldn't care what we did as long as we could chatter,
and the reason is she's so upbeat and fun and balanced and cool!"
.
So a few days later, I spoke with Michelle and asked her if she'd be interested.
And of course she was, and of course we had an awesome time.
Our recreation association has recently opened a new trail "up the bluff"
behind our community. Michelle has been running it regularly
And so, for our time together, we decided to enjoy this hike together.
.
We chattered about our kids and our parenting ... the challenges and the joys ...
And we were blessed by connecting our hearts.
..
What a special, special bit of time we shared ...
.
So a few days later, I spoke with Michelle and asked her if she'd be interested.
And of course she was, and of course we had an awesome time.
Our recreation association has recently opened a new trail "up the bluff"
behind our community. Michelle has been running it regularly
And so, for our time together, we decided to enjoy this hike together.
.
We chattered about our kids and our parenting ... the challenges and the joys ...
And we were blessed by connecting our hearts.
..
What a special, special bit of time we shared ...

Thank you Lord for dear friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment