Maybe it's because I hail from the desert that snow is so captivating to me,
Maybe it's because we've never had back-to-back blizzards in my 20+ years in Denver,
Maybe it's because snow's just a strange and beautiful phenomenon ...
.
But whatever it is, here are more pictures of our current snow storm...
We have had 15 inches plus at our house in the past 24 hours,
9news is reporting 27" in Golden and I-70 is closed to Kansas.
Maybe it's because we've never had back-to-back blizzards in my 20+ years in Denver,
Maybe it's because snow's just a strange and beautiful phenomenon ...
.
But whatever it is, here are more pictures of our current snow storm...
We have had 15 inches plus at our house in the past 24 hours,
9news is reporting 27" in Golden and I-70 is closed to Kansas.
.
On Friday, the storm's "2nd wave" must have decided to splash somewhere else,
So our total of 18" by Friday night looks to be the end of this storm.
2 comments:
I'm just hoping it will stop snowing in time for them to get shoveled out and de-iced at DIA so I can go home to Seattle. I like Colorado, but I went far away for a reason.
When are you headed back? It's not even January yet!! Amazing snow, amazing snow, amazing snow.
I'm going to run make pancake breakfast with sausage & eggs for the crew snowed-in here. Have a great day!
Post a Comment