So that I can be like my beautiful cousin Keri .. :)
It's been an undertaking but I've now completed going through my blog
since its very beginning and adding labels to each of the 555 posts I've made to date.
Now there is a section on the right of this blog page called 'posts by label'
that lists all the labels I've used and when I click on any of the labels,
then all the posts I've ever done which have that specific label will come up.
This seems like a great way for me to be able to look back over my blog
and find particular types of posts for memories, pictures, or thoughts.
(for example ~my Ponderings, which are quite boring,
or pictures from our Adventures, which are quite fun :)
And now each of my boys (including Dave ;) can click his name
and he'll find all the posts that have his pictures ~ hopefully they'll like that.
And there are labels that gather all the posts for each of their mission trips
(for example, clicking 'MT - India' will show all the posts for Ryan's Indian Summer)
And for me, the few awesome videos I've ever included all show using the 'Youtube' label,
which I'll enjoy because they are fun to revisit and be happy with again.
All in all, these labels seem to be a pretty neat feature, especially with their list.
(And yes boys, I said NEAT because it really doesn't bother me too much that I'm old!)
I even figured out how to use the "customize" feature to add a family picture
to the top of the blog ~ now how cool is that?
Love to all, Sherrie
It's been an undertaking but I've now completed going through my blog
since its very beginning and adding labels to each of the 555 posts I've made to date.
Now there is a section on the right of this blog page called 'posts by label'
that lists all the labels I've used and when I click on any of the labels,
then all the posts I've ever done which have that specific label will come up.
This seems like a great way for me to be able to look back over my blog
and find particular types of posts for memories, pictures, or thoughts.
(for example ~my Ponderings, which are quite boring,
or pictures from our Adventures, which are quite fun :)
And now each of my boys (including Dave ;) can click his name
and he'll find all the posts that have his pictures ~ hopefully they'll like that.
And there are labels that gather all the posts for each of their mission trips
(for example, clicking 'MT - India' will show all the posts for Ryan's Indian Summer)
And for me, the few awesome videos I've ever included all show using the 'Youtube' label,
which I'll enjoy because they are fun to revisit and be happy with again.
All in all, these labels seem to be a pretty neat feature, especially with their list.
(And yes boys, I said NEAT because it really doesn't bother me too much that I'm old!)
I even figured out how to use the "customize" feature to add a family picture
to the top of the blog ~ now how cool is that?
Love to all, Sherrie
4 comments:
I love your "ponderings". Truely.
That was a big undertaking....haven't you been blogging for years??!! Good job!
you're so sweet my love :)
Thanks so much, Love you
Good for you! I bet that took forever! I like the labels because it makes it easier for me to link something I've posted previously. Leave it to a new blogger to teach a veteran, huh? That Keri is awesome!
Post a Comment